To deliver a first-class service to our customers through making bold and agile decision
Supreme Customer Service is fundamental at Careem, and we want to wow our customer severy time! The purpose of the Customer Service Executive role is to assist the department in doing just that. You will be responsible for making bold decisions and working in an agile way in order to deliver a first-class service working in a multi-skilled position.
The responsibilities of the agent vary from function to function, but some of the general duties and responsibilities that make up the job description of most of them are shown in the example below:
- Answer telephone and email inquiries regarding customer bookings, pricing, cancellations, amendments and billing queries.
- Liaising with internal colleagues and external customers and in order to resolve problems and ensure an effective and professional service delivery.
- Ensure all customer interactions adhere to our internal quality standards – and are focused on a near-perfect Customer Satisfaction Score.
- Adhering to the company policies and the tasks assigned by the direct management and meeting the KPIs assigned by the direct management by meeting and exceeding the standard guidelines and recommending improvements in the existing procedures.
- Maintaining the company database, updating records and processing administrative tasks such as bookings, amendments and cancellations
- Continuously learning by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Keeping the company information secure and confidential.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people in the region, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: having ownership, being bold, focused, agile collaborative, and wanting to WOW customers. The required skills and competencies are the following:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Focused with attention to detail and strong listening skills.
- Advanced speed and efficiency in typing and keyboard skills with good. knowledge of basic Windows Applications.
- Customer-centric, empathetic, and patient.
- Honest, acts with integrity and responsibility.
- Collaborative and able to troubleshoot problems and work within a team environment.
- Positive with a “can do” attitude who looks for quick resolutions.
- Stress tolerant and a problem-solver in critical situations
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, change-seeking and adaptable to working in a fast-paced environment.